Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome!

Hi. My name (for the sake of this blog) is Urban Dweller Mom. I am a wife, mother, crafter, a cook, a personal shopper, a secretary, a nanny, a housekeeper, a referee, a lover of all things design related, a driver, a movie critic, a gardener, and a boo-boo fixer. I am a stay at home mom. It is my wish that this blog will help families to lead a more enriched life. I do not claim to be an expert on anything, but I do hope that by sharing how we get from one day to the next, I can help other Urban Dwellers.

Let us eat better, play harder, be healthier and at times dream bigger.

On this blog I will provide recipes, daily activities with your kids (or just for you), trip ideas, product reviews, crafting inspirations, entertaining tips, fashion help for the whole family, and general eye candy. I hope that you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment